Authorities busted a house party involving underage drinking Sunday about three miles south of Greenville, resulting in 11 individuals being cited.
On Tuesday, the Clay County Sheriff’s Office reported it had received a complaint of a party with underage drinking at 4535 US-71.
Once authorities arrived, they found numerous people younger than 21 years old and in possession of alcohol.
The sheriff’s office cited and released the following 11 individuals for possession of alcohol under the legal age:
- Dylan Elliott Rutter, 20, Spencer
- Abigail Kristine Wanger, 18, Algona
- Alicia Marie Rosales, 18, Spencer
- Brooke Lynn Lilly, 20, Le Mars
- Emma Mae Schmidt, 19, Spencer
- Matthew Jene Nasers, 20, Paullina
- Zaccary Dean Mann, 18, Stuart
- Koby Wayne Steffens, 18, Sloan
- Payton James Hayden, 18, Rossie
- Chanceller Allan Steelman, 18, Spencer
- 16-year-old juvenile female, Merril
Deputies also arrested Victor Vincent Perez-Martinez, of Hull, who had an Sioux County warrant ordering his probation be revoked and mandating he serve 75 days in the Sioux County Jail.
The sheriff’s office is still investigating. Additional arrests are likely.
The Buena Vista County Sheriff’s Office and Spencer Police Department assisted.