The Spencer Public Library reopened to patrons this week.
However, there are now new restrictions in place that library visitors must follow:
· The public must make an appointment to enter.
· Only 10 visitors will be allowed in the building at any one time.
· A temperature check and masks are required to enter. Please practice social distancing.
· The library is open to only those 65 and older or with increased susceptibility to serious illness and expecting mothers from 9 am to 10 am each day.
· Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
· Newspapers, seating areas, meeting rooms, water fountain and rest rooms are unavailable.
Browsing, two public use computers, and the microfilm machine will be available at this time.
Did you catch Spencer Public Library Director Mandy Muehlhausen on Spencer Weekly?
Hear Spencer Public Library Director Mandy Muehlhausen on Spencer Weekly.
You can find the latest episodes of Spencer Weekly wherever you listen to podcasts or here.